Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Garden is Blooming

Rita's Garden

Well the Lupine are as tall as me (5'7"). The Poppies, Coreopsis, Lithodora, Roses and Foxglove are all blooming. It's rained really hard so my blooms have taken a beating.




Here are some Daisies I planted in boxes up the stairs to my front door. I

alternated in white and yellow.

Here's some bright yellow-orange Coreopsis with bright blue Lithodora in the background.

Here's my first "Country Living" Rose of the year. It's one of my old English Roses by David Austin that I purchased from Heirloom Roses in Saint Paul Oregon. www.heirloomroses.com. If you ever get a chance to go out to their display garden, it's well worth the trip. Beautiful Roses and Heavenly fragrances!

You can barely get a glimpse of my first Coral colored Poppy of the season.

I just got back from my Hematologist and found out the numbers for my blood counts are doing great. I am so happy! Thank God!! ;o)

No comments: