Friday, November 17, 2006

Back after a year




Yes, it's been nearly a year since I posted on my Blog. What a crazy year it's been. I didn't do a whole lot in regards to gardening this year because of medical problems I had during the Summer. My energy was sapped dealing with treatments and now I think I'm on the mend.

I did have a nice Spring bulb show and Summer perennials and Roses that did quite nicely. This next year I might be moving to another place, so not sure how much planning I can do in regards to a garden. More details to come....

We just had a my great nephew's first birthday last month. He was so cute when he squished the teddy bear cake that his grandma made just for him to destroy. When we gave him the cake, he looked at all of us like "What's the catch, you never gave me a cake before!" I will post pictures when I get them uploaded.





No comments: